Monday, February 21, 2011

A little Happy ...

well ...  we did do something nice before the big sickness overtook the house ...

I had decided on Thursday that I needed a clipboard for the kitchen - playing Game On with lots of lovely girls from around the world, I needed a list to check off everyday, and whereas last time I used the big chalk board in the "Cafe", this time I wanted something closer to the sink and water jug!

Anyways - So as I always do when I need something pretty, I went on Etsy, to see if someone had a nice clip board they'd sell to me ... but guess what - looking at them all I thought "Now Hang On, Mrs Mote - you can do this yourself!" so Friday afternoon I took Anna and her friend Nyah to Michael's and we shopped for boards, papers, ribbon, stickers, embellishments and Modge Podge :)

This is what the kids ended up with

And here's what the Mummy ended up with


Not bad at all for a Friday afternoon craft ... (let's not tell anyone that I could have saved a LOT of money had I bought one board on Etsy and not having to buy all the stuff to make 5 boards instead :)

No comments:

Post a Comment