Monday, February 21, 2011

We Won ....

Ok ... don't get too excited, Zellers - the equivelant of Føtex called one day a few weeks back and told us that we had won a family photo for free ... not something I really wanted to win - a car, yes or a trip to New Zealand, yes ... but a family photo - not so much!

We did of course go, and to say it the least - what a pathetic set up and even the photos didn't turn out great - but I did feel "I must buy these, when else will we get a chance to have "professional" photos" taken again?" ... so the sales guy didn't have a hard time talking me into it - however much I wish now that I'd said "No, Thank You very much!".

These have been scanned in and are not terribly sharp but still I think you'll get the idea - Maia is not at all happy with her "Angel Pose" but Mum and Dad thinks she's very cute :)

Oh well - In time maybe we'll be happy we went with these photos - even if they are not "out of this world!"






Enough for today - three posts ... never happened before has it? Well that is what you get when the kids are sick and I'm just hanging out with them!

No comments:

Post a Comment