Thursday, March 10, 2011

And it snows ... and snows ... and snows ...

so I guess I won't get no Spring for my birthday next week? Last year we never got snow after March 17th but somehow I doubt that will happen this year. We got a heavy dump last night - 15 cm and that is on top of the already fairly serious stuff we have from all winter ... oh well ... can't be long now ...


Biggest news this time round is that Anna is now in the same class as Jack. I won't bore you with the details - suffice to say, the last two weeks have been rough and we are still a bit shell-shocked by what happened. The most important thing about this is Anna is safe, she is happier than we have seen all year and we are pretty confident that this move is the best thing that could ever have happened.


Tomorrow will be Spring Break - one week of not having to get up at 6.30 ... Maia just cannot wait for that - and she's been counting the days this week. The twins will still be up at 6.15 - but at least they know how to work the remote ...


We didn't plan anything for Spring Break - Bob will be home on Sunday and stay for the week and it will be good to do nothing. There was talk about going to NY but there are too many birthday parties to attend, playdates to honour and sleepovers to be had.


 I still haven't decided what to do on my birthday - guess I'll figure it out on the day! Bob talked something about Algonquin Park Hotel and there is also Kingston, which we still haven't been to - we could also chose to do the St. Patrick Day Parade in Toronto ... but it is such a long drive ... maybe we'll end up with an Indian and another episode of MI5 - which would be the absolute best way to celebrate I think :)


(obviously didn't have any new photo's to show but found these on the web - didn't know they were there - so deleted them, but thought I'd share as my heart is bursting with love when I see these - and thought that others might feel the same way!)


No comments:

Post a Comment