Thursday, April 15, 2010

DFF ... Dodge-Free Forever ...

and that is a promise because how I hated that Dodge ... it was the last thing I said as I left Hyundai yesterday afternoon with the kids - THANK YOU for making me never ever having to drive that horrid Dodge again and I think every single salesman was told and there was a roar of laughter ... guess they understood my hate :)

So here is our new car

now ... we had already given back the Dodge a month ago and had been driving a rental for that month - we were known at the school for driving the British Taxi - not quite a British Taxi but still very small compared to what we have been driving over here and it was a nice little run-around but not one I'll miss


So the rental was just like 500 m from where we had to pick up the new car and with Bob away, the kids and I had to go get the new car after school so we figured - leave the rental, and then walk over to get the new car ... our salesman was just coming out to put on our licence plate as we walked in - did he ever have a good laugh - not very often they see people walking into their lot to pick up a new car


here the kids are walking to get it
so funny ...

So now we are the happy owners of a Hyundai Veracruz and it is fantastic. Well I am - Bob still hasn't even test driven this car - he totally let me pick the car, test drive the car, pick the color and then signed the papers ... only to find that it didn't arrive on the planned day and now I got to go pick it up as well - and he has to wait another week before he gets to try it out. How many husbands do you know that would trust their wives totally in buying a car ... I love my husband - because he trusts me totally :) and  I am so happy with this car. I cannot get over how much I'm enjoying driving it - well done me :)

I only have one little wish for our new car - a Danish decal, either a flag or a sticker that says "DK". Fortunately I already have one girl who's promised to help out, so hopefully soon enough I can be the proud Dane driving around in a car I actually really like :)

Here is the last photo of the day ...

1 comment: