Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Ain't No Sunshine when (S)he's Gone ...

Bob left yesterday and the first two days are always the worst - and it is so dreary here ... not that cold but no sunshine for days on end so when I went shopping today there was no way I could pass on the wonderful yellow tulips ... a leetle bit of sunshine in our kitchen!




Bob will be home again next Thursday and they are desperate for my help at the hospice this week and next so it looks like the days should fly by.

Kirsten asked if she and the girls could come up for Valentines ... as if there was ever any chance of me saying "nah" ... it is exciting and hopefully we'll be able to take her girls on the world biggest skating rink (the Canal!) - Kirsten says she won't ever never in a million years skate while here - so I guess I'll do the same :) Bob will be here that weekend so I'm sure there will be a chance to go out for a girly dinner somewhere nice - can't wait!

Made Jello for pudding tonight - oh the joys ... the kids love that stuff - me not so much, but I'm sure Daddy Bob will be very sad when he hears as he lurves that stuff - we'll make some more when he comes home!

No comments:

Post a Comment